We have projects in Northern and Central New Jersey and Upstate New York. Our corporate office is located in Colonia, NJ.
First Guard is looking for lead technicians to be able to work with the:
- fire alarm, security systems, access control, intercom, home automation, CCTV, and other low voltage systems.
We offer a very competitive package which includes the following.
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Long term career opportunity with advancement opportunities
- Factory product training
- Company provided vehicle, uniforms, tools, laptop, and cell phone.
– Lead Technician:
- Must have a minimum 5 years of experience
- Ability to stand for most of your working day.
- Ability to climb ladders and perform work while working at heights via A frame ladder, extension ladder, scissor lift, or boom lift at various heights as required by the job.
- Ability to lift equipment, tools and or materials up to 60 lbs.
- Ability to differentiate colors for proper wiring and terminations.
- Ability to work with various hand and power tools in a safe manor.
- Ability to drive and travel various distances and to multiple sites within the same business day.
Other Requirements :
- Must be a hard worker who is reliable and dependable.
- Must be able to lead and control group of few technicians
- Must report in verbal and by email with project coordinator on daily basis
- Must have a positive attitude and team player mentality.
- Well organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent communication skills are required. (both written and verbal)
- Possesses the desire and ability to learn about new products and retain the items they learn.
- Candidate must have a valid driver’s license.
- Candidate will be subject to a criminal background check, child abuse clearance and a drug test.
Send us your resume from the form below and we’ll be in touch!